We are THE Step-by-Step Program for HOW TO Skate Faster!!
Over 25 Years as the Preeminent Power Skating Program in the World!!
On-Ice Power Skating, Speed with the Puck, Technique Training & So Much More!
- Perfect Skating Posture
- Forward Stride Techniques
- Breakaway Speed with and without the Puck
- Resistance Training with Leashes
- Wide Legs Moves & Puck Protection
- Stickhandling Skills
- “Crosby” Stops & “Ovechkin” Starts
- Backward Stride Techniques
- Forward & Backward Lateral Crossovers & Moves
- Turning with Acceleration & Power
- Transition Moves & Tight Turns
- OverSpeed Training with our World Famous Bungie Cords!
- And So Much More!!!
Our Program is for All Players… Boys and Girls… Novice to Elite!!!
Our Programs is for All Skill Levels!!
- Elite and Travel Players: Will have their own group when we break into stations (especially on days 2 & 3) and are pushed at your level and beyond
- House League Players: Will be together with players at their own level so you will feel comfortable with the pace and new skills you are learning
- Adult Players: Are encouraged to enroll…Our Program is the perfect environment and format for adults to improve and not feel intimidated on the ice…we are an individual skills program, you are competing only with yourself
Registration Information, Requirements and Notes:
- What to Wear: Full Ice Hockey Gear and Stick are Required
- What to Bring: Bring a Water Bottle to the Ice for Each Session
- Minimum Skill Level: Players should already be on an ice hockey team, playing in full ice hockey gear, should already be able to stop on the ice (at least on one side), and be able to skate backwards
- Group Size: Maximum Group Size Goal = 36 Players (Note: Can vary by a few players, and 1 group programs can be more skaters)
- Ice & Video times: Ice Times are Posted in the Find a Location Section of our Website…Video Analysis Session (*Note: Video Analysis is suspended due to the COVID Pandemic) times TBA at the Arena during Session 1… Please check the Location you are signing up for to view the age, division and skill level of the groups
- Confirmations: An Email Confirmation will be sent within days of our receiving and processing the Registration(s)
- Changes: We reserve the right to change groups and/or times
- Payment Policies: Please Click here for all of our Payment Policies & Info
- Discount Info: Please Click here for all of our Discount Policies & Info
- Local Contacts: Are for information only… All registrations are handled directly by Robby Glantz Int’l Power Skating, Inc. (Unless otherwise noted)