We are always looking for Hockey Parents, Coaches, Board Members, Team Managers, etc. to help us get the word out about our Program as a Local Contact and/or Group Coordinator… Great Perks & Benefits!
Being a local contact involves the following:
- Around the Rink: Helping us get the word by out passing out brochures & putting up posters at the local rinks, hockey shops,concession areas, etc.
- Word of Mouth: Talking with other hockey families about our program (i.e. after games, practices, in the locker rooms, etc.)
- Arranging Groups: Helping to arrange a Group to attend together at a Discount (the group can consist of all ages and levels, and they can attend any of the age levels of our programs)…This really goes a long way toward making sure that our programs are at, or near capacity…as getting 2 teams to attend together for example, nearly fills up that particular session.
- Discount Program: Please click on this Link for all the Discounts that we offer
- Great Perks & Benefits: Plus, depending on the level of involvement, you can even earn Free Camps for your family!