- Skating and Skills Expert for NHL NETWORK.
- Over 12 Years as Power Skating Coach for the NHL’s LOS ANGELES KINGS.
- Power Skating Coach/Consultant for Prospects of the NHL’s ANAHEIM DUCKS & ATLANTA THRASHERS (Winnipeg Jets).
- Power Skating Coach for the German National Teams.
- Power Skating Coach for Swedish Champs Malmo, Berlin Preussen and Numerous Other Professional Hockey Teams worldwide.
- First Power Skating Coach ever hired by the Hockey Associations of Germany, Norway and Switzerland.
- His articles on Skating have appeared in Numerous Magazines, including USA Hockey Magazine, Inside Hockey Magazine, Hockey Player Magazine… and on Numerous Websites.
Rob Blake – LA Kings General Manager – NHL Hall of Fame Defenseman:
“Robby listens first, takes it all in and explains exactly what is needed, everyone skates differently and he’s not trying to change your style, he works with the style you already have … I wish I had his training when I was in Youth Hockey.”
Tony Granato – Head Coach, University of Wisconsin – Former NHL Star Forward:
“Robby was always a great skating course for me. He has a great ability to break down and explain the proper techniques which got me skating the way I HAD TO, to be successful in the NHL.”
Steve Duchesne – Former NHL All Star Defenseman:
“I worked with Robby everyday on Skating Techniques and Overspeed Training … And I have never felt better about my skating or more prepared for the start of an NHL season.”