Payment Policies For All Programs:
- Full Payment is encouraged for all enrollments.
- Deposits: If enrolling with a Deposit, at least $100 is required per Registration.
- Balance Due: Balance is due approximately 30 days prior to start of the Program.
- Prorates: If a Player cannot attend every session… Prorated, Per Session enrollments are accepted… Prorates are calculated by dividing the Full Tuition Price by the number of skates to get a per session price (Please Note: Discounts do not apply to Prorates)
Cancellation and Refund Policy for All Programs:
- Non-Refundable Fee: $25 of each tuition is Non-Refundable
- Credit Vouchers: However, the “Non-Refundable” $25 Fee can be applied using a Voucher toward a future Robby Glantz Program (Limited to Programs where we take the Enrollments)… an email will be sent to you with a code to redeem your Credit Voucher (and we have the code also in case you cannot find the email at a later date).
- Late Cancellations: We do not Refund for “Short Notice Cancellations”… However, any Cancellation within 7 days of the Program start date, will receive a Full Credit Voucher for a future Robby Glantz Program (where we take the enrollments)
- No Shows: Refunds will not be issued if we are notified of Cancellation after the Program start date (no-shows)
- RGPS Cancellation: Any Cancellation on our part will be refunded accordingly (in full or credited towards the future make-up date)
- Discounts Cannot be combined
- Limit of One Discount per player, per program
- Discounts are not applicable to Robby Glantz Programs hosted by other Groups (i.e, Rinks, Associations, etc.)
- Multiple Family Members: If applicable, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a Family Discount Code for each family member to receive a 10% Discount towards that Session (Note: Discounts are only valid at Eligible Programs)
- Groups of 6 or More: If applicable, please email email@example.com to receive a Group Discount Code for each Player to receive a Discount towards that Session… the more Players in the Group, the better the Discount!
- A Group list should be emailed or texted to our office before or with the applications, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info (Note: Discounts are only valid at Eligible Programs)